- Warranties & Returns
Warranties & Returns
GVDirect Inc. Warranty and Return Policy
WARRANTY/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
It is our policy to provide credit to any customer for an item under warranty received from our company that has a defect in manufacturing so long as the serial number/batch number, customer name, and a copy of the return authorization issued by GVDirect Inc. personnel are clearly attached to the product’s packaging and the defective product is received by GVDirect Inc.
Once it has been determined for certain that the defect is a manufacturing defect and nothing else, our company will issue a return authorization, and the product containing the manufacturing defect can be returned at GVDirect Inc.’s expense via GVDirect Inc.’s desired method only (in some cases, a photo may be sufficient, and we may advise the customer to just discard the defective product). Items must be packaged sufficiently for safe arrival.
If customer requests that a new unit be sent out prior to GVDirect Inc. receiving the defective unit (via the above instructions), a new invoice will be created and credit will be issued upon receipt of the defective unit once the claim is deemed to be valid.
“NOT SUITED” PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
It is our policy to provide credit to any customer for an item “Not Suited” to the customer received by our company in the original packaging, unused, and in 100% re-sellable condition within 60 days of invoice date so long as the return authorization issued by GVDirect Inc. personnel accompanies the product.
“Not Suited” goods are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee (unless otherwise agreed upon in writing), which will be deducted from the credit/refund to the customer and must be delivered to GVDirect Inc. via a prepaid method (at the customer’s expense).
For all questions, please call 1.877.526.6848
- Warranties are against manufacturing defects (excludes normal wear, abuse, or misuse)
- Returned items prepaid via GVDirect Inc. must be packaged in the same manner they were originally delivered in. We will not be responsible for damage as a result of insufficient or improper packaging.
- Shipping damage must be reported within seven days.
- If the customer requests that a new unit be sent out prior to GVDirect Inc. receiving the defective unit, a new invoice will be created and credit will be issued upon receipt of the defective unit and once the claim is deemed to be valid.
- Carrier/method of transportation will be selected by GVDirect Inc.
- Any merchandise returned for repair or replacement needs to be authorized by a GVDirect Inc. representative prior to shipment. Please have the equipment model, serial number, and original invoice or packaging slip number readily available when submitting your request.
- If the customer is requesting that a part be sent out on warranty, GVDirect Inc. may request that the defective parts be returned.
- For non-warranty repairs, a $120.00 inspection charge + travel will apply. To: For non-warranty repairs, a $120.00 inspection charge + travel and any required parts will apply
Request for Return Form PDF Download: Complete form and Fax to 1.877.740.3276 or email to email@example.com
Online Request for Return Form
Loading... Please wait...